[Answer ID: 15228]
I cannot choose users to set access restrictions under the shared folder settings on the NAS.
- Using Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1
- Using Internet Explorer 11 (Release Preview) for Windows 7
Solution A: Configure the settings in Internet Explorer 10 (recommended).
Solution B: Follow the procedure below and change the Document mode settings.
- Access the Configuration Interface of the AirStation in Internet Explorer 11.
Click here to check how to access the Configuration Interface of the AirStation.
- Choose [NAS]-[Shared Folder].
- Press the "F12" key.
- Choose [Emulation] from the F12 developer tools.
- Set [Edge] for the Document mode.
Now you can choose users to set access restrictions.