[Answer ID: 14556]
The UPS synchronization has been configured but does not function.
Created 07/30/2012 08:00 | Updated 10/04/2013 08:12
In case a UPS synchronization function operates improperly, the connection or the set-up may be incorrect.
Check the following items.
- Initialize the set-up for the UPS.
Confirm the initial set-up by referring to user's manual issued by each UPS manufacturer.
- Connect the USB port of the product and the UPS directly with a dedicated cable attached to the UPS.
- Only compatible USB products are to be connected to the product.
- No multiple connection, for example, via a USB hub, is acceptable, even between pieces of USB compatible equipment.
- Set on the product as follows.
Select [Management]-[UPS Sync], followed by clicking [Edit] on "UPS Synchronization Settings".
Tick "Sync with the UPS connected to the TeraStation."
Item Set-up UPS connection type (depending on the UPS manufacturer's instruction) Shutdown will occur if [Power outage longer than x-minutes.]
[UPS send low battery signal.]
How should the UPS behave after a TeraStation shutdown? [Turn Off] UPS Recovery [Enabled]
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.