[Answer ID: 14168]
Setting up FTP on LinkStation
Created 06/01/2012 12:23 | Updated 06/12/2012 07:54
To Setup FTP on an Linkstation, setup a shared folder with the following settings on the webinterface:
- Navigate to 'Shared Folders' and select your shared folder.
- Shared Folder Support: will need to have FTP check.
- Shared Folder Attributes: Set this to Read / Write, otherwise all users will be restricted to Read Only even if Access Restrictions enables them to write.
- Access Restrictions: This may enable or Disabled. If it is disabled, the share folder will be accessible through anonymous FTP only.
- Also check that the FTP Server under Service Setup, within Shared Folders, is enabled.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.