[Answer ID: 13832]
How do I access the CloudStation from an Android device?
Created 12/05/2011 09:51 | Updated 09/04/2013 07:51
- Open the Play Store (Google Play) on your Android device and install "Pogoplug".
- Tap the Pogoplug icon on your Android device.
- Enter the email address and the password you registered in setting up the CloudStation, then tap [Sign in].
The main menu will open.
- Click [Files].
- Devices which is related to your account are listed.
Tap the icon of the device you want to access.
- The list of share folders in the CloudStation is displayed.
- Tap the icon of the share folder you want to access.
The files stored in the shared folder is listed.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.