[Answer ID: 12262]
Remaining Capacity LEDs doesn't work properly.
Created 04/20/2011 13:31 | Updated 02/03/2012 09:34
You need to install "LED Control Program" into your computer. (* "LED Control Program" is supported only by Windows.)
- Insert the Utility CD into your computer.
- DriveNavigator will launch automatically.
If DriveNavigator does not launch, navigate to the Utility CD and double-click [DriveNavi.exe].
- If the auto-play screen is displayed, select [Run DriveNavigator].
- If "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" is displayed by Windows7, click [YES].
- If "A program needs your permission to continue" is displayed by Vista, click [Continue].
*If your computer does not have the CD drive, install "DriveNavigator for HD-AVU2". Please download from the each website/
- Click [Begin Installation].
- Select and click [Custom Setup].
- Select [Install LED Control Program].
Follow the steps on the screen to be done the installation.
The procedure to install the software has been done.
Check the LEDs works properly.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.